Aggressive Long Island Criminal Defense Attorney
Were you arrested for drunk driving in Long Island? Are you facing felony charges in New York? Did a disagreement with a family member lead to allegations of domestic violence? If you are facing criminal charges, do not put your future and your freedom in the hands of just anyone; seek the assistance of a criminal defense lawyer who will fight aggressively for your rights.
Experienced. Determined. Effective.
At the law firm of Phillip J. Jusino & Associates, P.C., you receive a top-notch legal defense team. For nearly 25 years, Mr. Jusino has helped to ensure that his clients that are charged with a crime on Long Island receive excellent representation up to and including a trail if that is what is necessary to secure justice.
Starting his legal career as a Suffolk County Assistant District Attorney in the District Court Bureau and the Domestic Violence Unit, Mr. Jusino entered private practice in 1991.
With an unparalleled insight into the inner workings of the criminal justice system and the laws pertaining to domestic violence, Mr. Jusino and his dedicated legal team will help you when you face such charges as:
- Felonies, which are crimes that are classified as serious
- Misdemeanors, which may be viewed as less serious crimes, but can still cause severe penalties, including jail and years of probation
- Shoplifting, a misdemeanor that falls under the charge of petit larceny
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, and driving while intoxicated (DWI)
- Traffic matters, including driving with a suspended license
- Crimes associated with domestic violence
- Violating a condition of probation or committing a new crime while on probation
Treating You Like Family
At Phillip J. Jusino & Associates, P.C., there is no judgment: just a dedication to you and an aggressive pursuit of your rights and your freedom. When you face criminal charges, we promise to:
- Listen to all of the details of your situation
- Assess your situation and educate you as to your options
- Guide you to a solution that is best for your circumstances. If that means going to trial, Mr. Jusino has vast trial experience involving jury and non-jury trials at the misdemeanor and felony levels
Contact us online or call us at 631-588-3155 today. It is important to contact us right away so that we can immediately begin reviewing the evidence against you and developing your defense case. Your initial consultation is free, and we have a 24-hour answering service so we never miss a call.